Talking on the phone with someone… especially with someone I don’t know.
Other than that… some pet peeves include:
- Teachers picking favorites (I was a teacher’s pet involuntarily for two or three grades and it was pathetic. I do not know why teachers pick favorites when all it does is hurt the student )
- When parents don’t discipline their kids when they are misbehaving (This ticks me off so much >:(. If you’re bringing your child to a social event, then you should be responsible for keeping them in check. And please don’t say that kids will be kids. That’s just a lame excuse you use to get out of not doing anything. They are your kids, therefore your responsibility, not anyone else’s. Although I’m not afraid to share a piece of mind either.
- In addition to the previous one, parents not diffusing the situation when their child wants to take a toy home gets me just as equally upset. OMG, don’t even get me started on this one. I had a similar experience with this when a kid/toddler cried to take my favorite crayons home with her. I was appalled that this kid’s parents didn’t even try to stop her. I was six.
- Handling annoying customers at work…. I could write a whole book on them seriously! Ugh!
- When people call me by my official name, Sara, rather than my nickname, Priyanka, when they have been calling me Priyanka for the time I’ve known them.