Found this tag on another blog. Looks like fun 🙂 I will not be tagging anyone. If you like this, please copy, edit, and share as you please.
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Yup, but I don’t on a moving train. I guess because its moving at a constant speed minus the jolts and bumps.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Well, I can’t pinpoint to one. But one or two that comes to mind at the moment… J.K. Rowling and Markus Zusak.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter of course! Was that supposed to be rhetorical? Magic, wizardry, dragons, dungeons, need I say more?
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
Yes, wallet, notebook, charger, pens, and pencils.
5. Do you smell your books?
Yes. The smell of books is intoxicating (⌒▽⌒)☆
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
With. It adds to the story.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Haven’t had one that wasn’t quality writing. But I did stop reading one when I didn’t like how the character plot was changing. It was Anahita’s Woven Riddle. I don’t know if I should give it another chance or not.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Not really other than the fact that I was kind of an introvert and people would get annoyed that I’d prefer books over them (´>∀<｀)ゝ My dad used to ask me, “How’re you going to make friends if you tuck your nose in a book all the time?”
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Ummm…let me check. Let’s see… Ah! Penelope’s Headache by Cindy Goldberg. I received this from my host teacher on my birthday. She wrote it herself.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Hmmm…. Tales from the Arabian Nights.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I do, mainly poetry. But I like to focus on other types of writing as well. Yes!
12. When did you get into reading?
When I was little. It runs in the family 🙂
13. What is your favorite classic book?
To Kill A Mockingbird, Frankenstein
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
Gift it to someone that might like it, or, depending on the age-level, keep it in my classroom library.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I haven’t read them but, The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. City of Bones is one of them.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
Probably using Kaomoji’s to express my emotion sometimes. But I still think they are better than emojis.
18. What is your favorite word?
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Dragons! I think the word speaks for itself.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters because duh.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires, not because I’d enjoy sucking the life out of humans but because zombies are just empty shells walking around. At least vampires are able to think for themselves.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Neither at the moment. But love triangle definitely a no! Too much drama.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?